Product Number: TRX121
12" + 1" HF, 2-Way Complex Conic Loudspeaker System
TRX121 Non Powered
TRX Series loudspeakers use advanced technology and application-driven engineering to bring live sound closer to the ultimate reference point: reality. Cutting edge driver technology and unique innovations such as our Complex Conic horns deliver natural sounding music and intelligible speech.
Versatile enclosure designs, combined with a wide range of mounting options and associated hardware, provide unrestricted flexibility for both portable and installed applications. Wherever audiences and operators demand superior performance and ease of use, TRX Series loudspeakers are the choice for unequalled value.
- Virtually any application where size is important and high output and outstanding sonic performance is required.
- Ideal for multi-channel playback systems in clubs and discos (with optional subwoofers).
- Distributed sound reinforcement systems in sport arenas and stadiums.
- Side fill loudspeakers in sound reinforcement systems.
- High output floor monitors in live sound venues.
- Compact Design - Outstanding, full range 65 Hz to 18 kHz performance in an extremely compact, space saving design.
- Exclusive Complex Conic Design - Complex Conic Horn provides superior pattern control with low distortion.
- Choice of Coverage Pattern - Complex Conic Horn provides smooth 90º by 60º or 120º by 60º coverage, may be rotated 90º within cabinet.
- 1" Extended Range Titanium HF Driver - Provides smooth, low distortion high frequency performance to 18 kHz and beyond.
- Heavy Duty 12" Woofer - With treated fibre cone easily handles 500 Watts of program power.
- Built-in Crossover - Eliminates need for a separate electronic crossover and bi-amplification.